Sharkie
My head feels so stuffy....

Well, I have no idea what Project edsigns means....
but I'm assuming that it is the different ways I intend to go about this experiment...
Well, the initial idea came from this experiment:
http://www.sciencebuddies.org/science-fair-projects/project_ideas/MicroBio_p009.shtml?fave=no&isb=cmlkOjYwNTIwMDAsc2lkOjEscDox&from=TSW

However, the process seemed too complicated for me, and I didn't have some of the equipment needed to conduct the experiment, so I altered it a bit. ^-^

The main aim of this experiment is to observe how the amount of yeast in bread can affect its size, shape etc etc. In order to do that, I'll be making small smaples of bread, with different amounts of yeast, and baking them for a set amount of time. After that, I'll tabulate the results ^-^

Mind you, this is all just a draft, the whole shebang will be typed up in an hour or two.... ^-^
0 Responses

Post a Comment