Sharkie
Apparently, the definition of "Project designs" is actually the number of experiments that you had considered doing before your chosen SRP!!!

Well, seeing as I'm bedridden, now's a good time as any to spill my heart out ^-^

When we first got our SRP task, I didn't really know what to do...'something to do with food' I thought. But nothing would pop in. So Rafia shoed me the yeast experiment. I thought it would be too hard, and so I cast it aside.

Many people thought it would be "fun" if I did a pad/tampon absorbancy test, in which the aim would be to investigate which liquid (i.e. blood, water, vinegar etc) could be held in the pad for the longest amount of time. Due to obvious complications (i.e. where the hell am I supposed to find 2L of blood?!) the thought was put to rest. I also don't like the idea of experimenting on pads, as 1. my parents are too cheap to actually buy me a dozen packets of pads and 2. my parents would think I'd gone berserk and most likely disowned me...

The other idea I formed was when we looked at the posters from last years SRPs. I really like the "Reactions people have when a coin is on the ground" experiment, but unfortunately, so did 10 other individuals in our class. True, I could have improved and altered the experiment, but I felt like it would be plagiarism

In the end, considering my lack of originality options,I ended up
modifying the yeast experiment so that it could be conducted by me, and other students.

So there you have it, my SRP lifestory in a nutshell. Not that anyone will be bothered to read it xD
0 Responses

Post a Comment