Sharkie
I must look like a very bad girl. T______T

However, I did finish my experiment, with results and everything ^_^ I even have videos of an unexpected outcome >_0

So, in the end, what went down was that I pretty much made bread, in the simplest way. There were a few complications, such as the cling wrap melting onto the baking try (my mom was going to murder me for that), and the glugginess of some of the mixtures. However, after I increased the amount of yeast to 4 teaspoons (about 19 grams!) It went puffy even before I had put the dough into the oven! And this got me thinking; I had been focusing on how yeast affects bread after it enters the oven - I had never thought of the effects that would incur before...


Also, the results were rather interesting....which I will show you in my table at my next post with pictures ^_^

So I'm going to have to do more research into it...and this will come into my report ^____^
Wish me luck everyone!
0 Responses

Post a Comment